| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moose Jaw, Sk in August is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Moose Jaw, Sk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Moose Jaw, Sk:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 320.7 kms (199.3 miles) N
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) NNW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 219.4 kms (136.4 miles) NNW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) W
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 369.8 kms (229.8 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 383.1 kms (238 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 378.3 kms (235.1 miles) WSW
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 249 kms (154.7 miles) SSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) NNE
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 240.2 kms (149.3 miles) ENE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) ENE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) ENE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) ENE
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) E
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 211.4 kms (131.4 miles) E
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 401.8 kms (249.7 miles) E
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) ESE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 276.6 kms (171.9 miles) SSE